Is your video file not playing or stuck in between and showing error messages? Even after trying to play in other media players, are you facing similar issue? Or the video is playing but there is no sound?
Above such scenarios clearly indicates corruption of your video file which is annoying situation. To overcome these issues, Remo has come up with Repair tool which helps in fixing MOV, MP4, AVI video files on all the latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 10 and Mac OS includes EI Capitan.
Know more about Remo Repair tool
With Remo Repair tool, playing corrupted videos is easy and can be done in few simple steps. This tool works on read-only manner hence it never damages your original video file during the repair process. During repair of corrupt video files, this tool extracts the audio and video streams separately from corrupt and later it analyzes and fixes all the issues on the both the streams individually and joins them to create a healthy playable video file. With this tool, you can fix videos recorded on various camera brands such as Canon, Photo Booth, Sony, Panasonic, GoPro, Kodak, Olympus, etc. Also, there is a free trial version with which you can scan, repair and view fixed video files, but you cannot save the file in case of trial version. For saving fixed video files, you have to purchase full version of the software.
We got to know about corrupt video file repair, now let us know the reasons for video file corruption:
- At times, you may need to move files from system to storage device or vice versa; while doing so, if any sort of interruption occurs then it lead to corruption of video file.
- When you try to play videos on unsupported media players then there are chances of mismatch in codec values, thus it results in video file corruption.
- Using unreliable tool for recovering lost / deleted video file might result in corruption of videos.
- Frequently changing video file format for making it compatible to play on any gadget may damage it further.
- Generation of CRC errors while unzipping compressed folders containing videos.
Hence to prevent corruption of videos in future, it is recommended to take back up of important videos on any storage device. Also, avoid abrupt termination of external storage device in between transfer process and don’t try to open files on unsupported media players. But, at certain times even after taking lot of precautionary steps videos might get corrupt. Well, whatever might be the reason for corruption of videos file, you can fix it and make it playable as before in less span of time by accomplishing Remo Repair tool.
If the corrupted video file is of MP4 or MOV format then make use of Remo Repair MOV. This tool even repairs MOV / MP4 videos on QuickTime player, Windows media player and other media players. Also, supports audio codecs like avc1, mp4v, mjpeg and video codecs such as sowt, RAW, mp4a. In case, if you want to fix AVI video files, we have Remo Repair AVI tool which helps in fixing XVID and DIVX file formats that do not play smoothly or not play at all.
Remo Repair tool also facilitates:
- Fixes video files on various accessible storage devices such as flash memory cards, pen drives, hard drives, etc.
- To solve your queries related to the product contact support team which is available round the clock to solve your issues related to the product.
- You can view the repaired files before saving them on any desired location of your system.
- The intuitive interface of the application lets even novice users to fix the video files without any difficulty.