Have you encountered a situation where your Mac is missing partitions? You may even lose your mind to it if you’re not aware that recovery is possible except in rare cases. As scary and awful as it may seem, such occurrences do happen and thankfully, there are recovery options.
Before we go into the details of the software, let’s look into the reasons for missing partitions and some of the most common ones are explained here.
- Partitioning errors – Errors during partitioning or incorrect size allocation can delete/damaged partitions.
- System crash – Unfortunate events such as system crash may lead to partition loss
- Virus attacks – Any malware or virus attacks on your system can lead to partition deletion and data loss
So, partition deletion can happen due to one of these reasons or other unknown causes. A consequence of this is you will lose all data on that partition. If no backup is available, it can be stressful.
Whatever the reason is for partition deletion and data loss, we have your back. We provide some of the best recovery solutions to help recover your important data.
Remo Recover is designed to perform recovery of lost or deleted partitions from Mac’s. It can recover data with complete folder hierarchy intact which means the structure of files and folders are not altered. Also, it works on a read-only mechanism to read and restore lost files. Hence, your original data is in the same exact condition as it was prior to recovery.
It has the capability to recover around 300 types of files. And recovered files can be viewed in Mac Finder style. You have various options to locate and sort recovered files. If you have a large number of recovered files, they can be located easily using the Find feature. You can also sort these files based on creation date, file size, and file type.
- All Mac desktop and laptops such as MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini etc. are supported
- Various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFSX are supported
- Supports all Mac OS versions such as El Capitan, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Sierra etc.
- Can be used to recover data from external hard drives, USB’s, SD cards and other storage devices.
The software can also be used to recover data from formatted and RAW drives. If you have installed Windows OS on your Mac and boot camp partitions are missing, Remo Recover can be used to recover them.
Simple steps to recover data using Remo Recover
The software is built with a simple and intuitive GUI to make data recovery simple for technical and non-technical users alike. It provides step by step instructions during the recovery process to help users.
- As a first step, download Remo Recover on your system
- Double click on the icon created to run the software
- Select Recover volumes/drives and then select Volume Recovery
- Select the volume in which partitions are lost
- All the partitions in that volume are listed. Now choose the partition to recover
- Wait till the software completes the scanning process.
- Double-clicking on the file will help you preview the file. In order to save these files, please purchase the software.