A win8 Storage pool is created by combining many hard disks or solid state drives. And combined disks can be varied in size. These disks connected using interfaces like SATA, ATA, SAS, USB. Moreover, they are used as any normal disk exist on your Windows. Fault tolerance is the main reason for Win8 Storage pool creation. It is similar to RAID, but there are no restrictions on the type of disk and its size.
Partition Deletion from Win8 Storage Pool:
A situation may arise where you may delete the partition from Win8 Storage Pool. You will end up losing all data stored on the partition. You might think data recovery from partition is not possible as it is storage pool. But it’s not true, the deleted partition can be easily recovered whether it is a normal hard disk or Win8 Storage Pool. And, it is possible with the help of Partition Recovery Tool.
Solution to Restore Win8 Storage Pool That Had Its Partitions Deleted-
As said above, partition recovery tool will help you out. But, there are many tools available in the market, so select the one which supports Win8 Storage Pool Partition Recovery. Here I am going to explain about Remo Recover Partition Recovery software. It easily recovers deleted the partition from Win8 Storage Pool. Remo Recover tool recovers deleted files from Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7, XP, etc. with much ease. Follow simple instructions and get back your deleted partition.
- Download the software, install it and launch to begin the recovery process
- From the home screen, click on Recover Drives/Volume option
- Next, click on Partition Recovery option
- The software scans the Windows and displays all the available drives on your system
- Select the drive from which partition has to be recovered and click Next
- The software scans selected drive thoroughly and shows recovered files
- Preview required files and save them on any location
You can use demo version to check the results. If you get expected results, then you can activate the software. Well! but in the demo version, SAVE button is disabled.