Wondering, how to get back data after performing restore factory settings on Windows 8? Well, you are at right place, here I’m providing information on how to perform data recovery after Widows 8 reset in an easy manner…
We know that by performing reset factory settings, entire data saved on your system will be erased. But, worst thing happens when there is important data on your PC and you have performed factory settings without backup. Hence, to overcome such data loss issues, Remo software has come up with data recovery tool with which you can restore files from Windows 8 drive after reset. This tool provides free demo version, so you can first evaluate the recovery results and later purchase the application to save the recovered files. But, to save the restored files, you need to purchase this application.
How Remo Data Recovery tool restores files after Windows 8 Reset?
The process to restore data after factory reset Windows 8 can be done in few mouse clicks with its simple user-friendly interface. During recovery, this application restores files by scanning entire Windows 8 drive to locate and restore files lost due to reset factory settings. Different file types such as ZIP files, PDF, documents, music files, images, and so on can be retrieved easily. Apart from Windows 8, this software is compatible with other Windows OS versions like Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP including the latest Windows 10. Apart from data recovery after Windows reset, this tool can be used even in the following data loss scenarios, such as:
- When files are deleted accidentally and the Recycle Bin is emptied.
- Data loss due to the interruptions while transferring files from system to storage device or vice versa.
- Loss of data due to file system corruption.
- When HDD containing important files is formatted accidentally rather than formatting some other drive.
- Mistakenly erasing important files rather than unwanted ones by using Shift + Delete key or Command Prompt from Windows system.
- Loss of files due to the errors that occur during file system conversion.
- Deletion of files due to the usage of unreliable third party application to recover files from Windows.
More about Remo Recover software
- Data can be recovered from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT partitions that are formatted/reformatted
- Even bad sectors present on the drive can be restored by creating Disk Images and later you can retrieve data from these images.
- You can restore data from various storage devices such as USB drives, flash memory cards, FireWire drives, iPods, etc.
- The tool offers two options to view the recovered files i.e., File Type View, to display the data based on file extensions whereas, Data View, to display data in hierarchical format.
- The recovered files can eb saved on any accessible storage device and it can be compressed to a ZIP archive to save disk space.