“Please somebody help me to get out of this weird problem.
Yesterday, while working in my system, suddenly beep sound started and system turned off. Prior to this, there was some clicking sound every time I started the desktop. Can anyone tell me what the reason behind this behavior is and how to access the data from computer?
Thanks in advance”
Well, the situation mentioned here suggests that system hard drive is dead. Getting beep sound is the common symptom of hard drive before it becomes dead. Apart from this, you can observe some other symptoms previous to hard disk failure, like – Computer freezing, which is one of the earliest sign of hard drive failure, disappearing files (loss of files or data) is one of the concerning symptom of hard drive death, slow processing speed and lagging startup, etc.
Causes for hard drive to go dead
- Harmful virus attack on hard disk
- Excess of heat
- Continuous power surges
- Usage of malicious or faulty application
However, once the hard disk is dead you cannot even reboot your system, then how can you retrieve data from such hard disk?
It’s just simple, you need to utilize some good data recovery application; and Hi5 Partition Recovery Software would be the right choice for you. So here is a perfect procedure to recover data from dead hard drive.
First, install Hi5 Partition Recovery Application on Windows system and run it. Click on first option from “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” options in main screen. Next, this program will display list of logical and external drive associated with that system, select the drive from where you want to recover data. Then, it will start scanning process; wait for few minutes till it is finished. Then, retrieved data will be display in two views such as “Data view” and “File Type View”. Mark the required files or else click on “Skip” button to select all files by default. Finally save extracted files to a desired location.
Hi5 Partition Recovery Tool comes with outstanding features
- Hi5 Partition Recovery Program is the user trusted and high rated utility which is designed in order to restore data from crashed laptop hard drive of any version of Windows operating system
- It offers very simple graphical user interface to achieve the task of data recovery from dead hard drive effortlessly. Thus, operate the utility directly without any training session
- This advanced tool is prepared with the robust scanning algorithm that helps to obtain more than 300 file formats based on their unique signatures
- Remarkable product has complete control over finding out files from the list of restored data on the basis of their name, creation date, extension, size & date
- It is compatible with all popular Windows file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT
Other features of Hi5 Partition Recovery Tool
This product occupies just minimal memory of your disk in order to get installed on your system. Get benefited using free trial version of this software in order to evaluate its performance level. It is scanned with the updated and trustworthy antivirus program. This is the reason why it is called as risk free tool. This will also provide “Preview” option to view retrieved data before storing that on desired storage media and “Save Recovery Session” to save the scanned results.