Looking for a way to recover deleted pictures and videos from computer? Well, you know that losing your favorite memories can be incredibly frustrating, and it is even more frustrating when it is something which you have been working over for weeks or months. Luckily, deleting files is not the end. In most of the cases (when the files are simply deleted), the files will hide in the Recycle Bin folder and can be easily recovered.
Check out in Recycle Bin
Just double click on Recycle Bin icon and you can see everything that is inside. If you find the pictures and videos which you thought you had deleted, then simply drag them back onto your desktop. If the files are not in Recycle Bin, then don’t worry, there still exist number of methods that provide easy steps to recover deleted photos and videos from computer.
Hopefully you have been doing backups. If so, then you can recover deleted data from that.
If you don’t have backup, then you need to try with a reliable photo recovery tool. Hi5 Photo Recovery Software is one of the Do-it-Yourself toolkits that easily restore deleted photos and videos from computer running with all popular versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012.
After you download the program, you are required to install and launch Hi5 Photo Recovery on Windows computer (But not on the same drive or partition where the deleted pictures and videos are stored). Once done with this, you will find two recovery modes – Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery. To retrieve deleted pictures and videos, you should go with “Deleted Photo Recovery” option. After this, the tool will ask you to provide the appropriate drive from where the data has to be recovered, select that click on “Next”. Then you will find a list of recoverable files, choose picture and video file formats and then again click on “Next”. The software starts scanning the selected drive and after some the marked files will be recovered and displayed on the screen. Preview the restored pictures and videos. If you are happy with the results, then go ahead and but the licensed version to save the results.
Reasons for the deletion of photos and videos from computer
- While deleting unwanted pictures using Shift Delete keys or Command Delete keys, you would also delete important photos accidentally
- Emptying Recycle Bin without checking whether it contains any essential photos and videos will lead to permanent deletion of those files
- Interruptions while moving photos using Cut Paste option can also lead to deletion of pictures
- Sometimes, harmful viruses might remove valuable images and videos from computer without your attention
About Hi5 Photo Recovery Software
Hi5 Photo Recovery Program has been designed specifically to restore multi-media files like photos and videos, along with audio files and many more that were deleted or lost due to any reason on Windows computer. Its deep scanning mechanism scans the entire drive thoroughly and retrieves back your deleted pictures and video files safely. Some other features include…
- Quick and easy recovery of all lost and deleted images, songs, videos and other multi-media files
- Recovers pictures and videos that are removed from Recycle Bin or that bypass recycle bin
- Files deleted using Shift + Delete or when deleted from Windows command prompt can be recovered quickly as well
- Retrieves RAW photo files of all popular formats like CR2, CRW, PEF, NEF etc.
- Supports recovery of deleted photos and video files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives
- Compatible on all versions of Windows OS including Windows 10
In addition to these, you can even take the assistance of this tool to recover media files from SD cards, memory cards, MMC cards, CF cards, XD cards, iPods, USB drives, etc. Also, with this application you can even recover video files and images from various digital cameras and camcorders of different brands like Nikon, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus etc.