Accidentally deleted or formatted an important file? Lost files after virus infection, and due to other miscellaneous issue? No problem – Hi5 File Recovery Software will easily and quickly recover files from your Windows computers, Recycle Bin, external hard drives, pen drives, and memory cards of different types!
Hi5 File Recovery Tool is one of the superior file recovery software that will restore various types of files like texts, Microsoft Office files including Word files, Excel sheets, Presentation files, etc. Even the application will help in recovering compressed files like ZIP and RAR. Below are some of the data deletion as well as file loss scenarios under which Hi5 File Recovery Utility will be helpful…
- When files are emptied from Recycle Bin that consists of important files, and you do not have backup
- When files exceed Recycle Bin and bypasses it, resulting in permanent deletion
- If files are deleted intentionally or unintentionally from external drive on Windows
- When files lost due to improper usage of Cut + Paste functionality, mishandling of storage devices which results in file system corruption there by making data inaccessible
- If data lost due to sudden power failure, abrupt system shutdown, etc.
- When storage device gets damaged due to abrupt ejection from the connected system while transferring data
- If files are erased due to virus infections
Useful Attributes of Hi5 File Recovery Application
- First and foremost this file recovery software recovers data from all kinds of hard drives i.e. SATA / SCSI / IDE etc. It is capable of recovering data from memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc) of almost all the widely used brands such as Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, Sony, etc. External USB drives and FireWire Drives are also included in the list
- Data recovery from file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT is supported by the tool
- One of the major benefits of using Hi5 is if the hard drive is having bad sectors, it will create disk image of the hard drive bypassing the bad sectors and will later recover data from the image
- Compatible with all hard drive manufacturers and supports all the latest versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
Friendly Options Available in Hi5 File Recovery Utility
- Provides “Preview” option to view recovered data prior to saving
- Recovered data can be stored on to any external storage media, local hard disk or CD / DVD
- Provides an option to compress the retrieved files in a Zip file before saving, to save disk space
- “Save Recovery Session” is available to save scanning information after scanning the drive for lost data. This helps in reducing the recovery time as you can use this scan information file to open the session and start saving the data
How to recover files in Windows using Hi5 File Recovery Application?
The wizard follows an exclusive method to recover deleted and lost files. The entire procedure has been encoded in 4 simple steps:
So once the software has been downloaded, install it. Run the toolkit. Three options i.e. “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos”, “Recover Drives” will be given. Select “Recover Files” option. Then choose either “Deleted File Recovery” or “Lost File Recovery” based on the situation and move further. Now, choose the drive from which data is to be recovered. The tool begins its scanning process. When the process is over, all the data recovered by the software is laid out in the form of a list. Recovered files can be later viewed using the “Preview” option. Recovered files can be easily restored in any desired location of the computer after purchasing the software.