Have you come across an error message while trying to access your memory card stating that “Your card is not formatted? Do you want to format it now”? This error message indicates that your memory card has been corrupted and therefore you are unable to access data from your memory card. Here are some common reasons that damage memory card:
- Abruptly pulling out the memory card when in use
- File system corruption of memory card
- Registry file damage
- Error occurring during formatting, reformatting
Well, apart from the discussed scenarios file loss in memory card is due to accidental deletion or might be some other similar reasons that cause loss or deletion of data from memory card. So even if you face such situations you don’t have to get upset as data can be recovered from memory card and your files can be easily recovered using Remo Photo Recovery application.
About Remo Recover: Software to recover faulty memory card
Remo Card Recovery software is useful for recovering files from faulty memory card in a secure manner. The files which are lost from damaged memory card can be quickly restored. The tool supports data restoration from various types of memory cards like SD cards, XD cards, CF cards, microSD cards, MMC cards, memory sticks etc.
The tool retrieve files from faulty memory card but also from formatted hard drive and you can save them to desired location. It has powerful algorithms that will allow recovery on the basis on name, date, size and file type. The media files can be recovered with the help of Find option that will locate a particular file on the basis of date, extension, and size and file name.
Another important feature of the software is that it will be useful for recovering files which bypass the Windows Recycle Bin when the size of the files is exceeded. In addition to this, the media files which are deleted using the combination of Shift Delete can be recovered within few minutes
After completing the recovery process, all those files can be compressed into a ZIP archives in order to save disk space. The recovered files can also be viewed in File type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view which allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format.
Note: By employing Trial version, you cannot save the files, but it is possible preview them. To save the recovered files you have to purchase the full version of the tool. Also, don’t save the recovered files on the same drive from where you recovered. Use a healthy drive to save the files.
Supported Memory cards brands : Includes SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Sony, Lexar, Samsung, Panasonic and many more
Other features of Remo Recover Tool
- The software enables recovery of files from file system including FAT 16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX
- The software will recover your media files including RAW images such as ORF, CR2, NEF, KDC, K25, CR2, and DNG from various camcorders and store the files back. Besides, the application can bring back images of various types like JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF etc.
- The use of Save Recovery Session helps in saving the scanning time after installing full version of the software
- Demo version is useful for checking the performance of the utility
- Preview option helps in viewing the files which were recovered
- Demo version makes it easier to view the recovered files before purchasing the licensed version of the software
- The recovered data can be stored on CD/DVD easily
- Minimum 50 MB of free disk space is required for installing software
Precautionary steps taken to avoid damage to memory card
- Make sure that you don’t remove your memory card while saving your data
- Never take pictures when your camera or phone battery is critically low
- Memory cards should be handled with proper care by making use of ‘Safely Removal Option’
- Avoid using same memory card on different devices