One of riskiest thing is getting back files from formatted Windows 10 hard drive. When you don’t preserve any copy or backup of essential data from your Windows 10 computer before formatting process, complete files will be erased. Sometimes, there are chances of recovering files from formatted system using third party applications. This is one such article which explains one of the simplest method of performing data recovery from formatted Windows 10 hard drive.
What is the purpose of formatting?
Users of personal computers, laptops etc. prefer to format their system in regular interval of times to convert file system to their new version. Like, FAT file system to NTFS which is the recent version by selecting the drive and just clicking on format option.
In other cases, if the drive or partition is corrupted completely due to unpredicted circumstances will not react to any read or write operation where formatting become the last option. If no, drive cannot be accessed for any other operations. If yes, complete data present in it gets erased.
Likewise, we might format Windows 10 hard drive due to plenty other reasons but when you forget to backup important data it will turn into a disaster. When you come across such issues, without thinking much just opt for one of the professional recovery tool like Remo Recover.
Overview of Remo Recover
Remo Recover is reliable, secured, virus free specially designed and developed to recover data from formatted Windows 10 hard drive in few simple steps. This tool has well equipped scanning algorithms which is capable of scanning entire drive of your system in few minutes. It supports different file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT formatted drive. This utility requires minimal amount of disk memory space for installation process. It can be installed on various versions of both Windows and Mac operating system for quick retrieval of data from formatted system. You have an opportunity to download free trial version of the product to gain knowledge before purchasing its paid version.
Other reasons responsible for formatting Windows 10 hard drive
- Formatting Unintentionally – Many a times, while formatting some of the infected or unwanted drive from your Windows 10 HDD, accidentally you might choose the drive comprising vital files because of which entire data gets erased resulting in data loss
- Storage Media Corruption – Storage media refers to Windows 10 hard drive where files get saved by default. If this hard drive gets corrupted due to formation of bad sectors, improper termination of drive while accessing etc. will turn inaccessible. In order to access it further, formatting it becomes mandatory
- File System Corruption – It is one of the important structure utilized by operating system of your Windows 10 system to access hard drive and files present in it. When file system gets corrupted due to logical errors like software clashes, hardware conflicts and so on makes drive unrecognizable
- Malware Infections – They are the external threats that gets transferred into Windows 10 hard drive by means of internet, infected external devices used for data transfer process or unsecured data. These harmful infections are capable of replicating themselves and corrupting entire system where formatting will be compulsion
- Other Reasons – Downloading untrusted third party applications, sudden power cut, abrupt system termination, improper up gradation or reinstallation of operating system, reformatting etc. are other scenarios for formatting Windows 10 hard drive
Important tips to avoid such situations
- Without fail have an updated backup of essential files in any external storage devices
- Install updated antivirus software on your system
- Make sure that your formatting a right drive or partition by checking it twice
- Avoid using the formatted drive immediately before recovery process