Lost data while changing partitions? Thinking, how to restore files after partition change? This page provides solution for all your queries…
Reasons for data loss after partition change are:
Third Party applications: You may make use of unreliable third party applications to merge, resize or repartition the partition might results in deletion of data during the process without any notice.
Round Tripping: If you frequently change file system due to some reason then it results in loss of files from partitions
Other Reasons: Mistakenly formatting the partition, MBR corruption, software conflicts, etc. results in data loss.
How to restore data after partition change?
In all the above situations, don’t get panic; Remo has come up with Partition Recovery tool which is specially designed to restore data from partition nevertheless of any reason.
Remo Partition Recovery tool to get back files after Partition change
Partition Recovery tool by Remo has built in scanning algorithms which helps in recovering data after partition change at the earliest. It can retrieve data from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible, formatted drive in simple steps. If there are bad sectors, then the utility scans the entire drive by skipping bad sectors and creates the exact replica of your drive / partition using “create disk image” option and then recovers the data.
This tool can also recover deleted or lost files from FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and even HFSX formatted partitions. It can also be used to restore data from the partitions inbuilt hard drives, external HDD, USB drives, flash memory cards, iPods, and from other storage devices. This application is compatible on all the latest versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Why Remo Partition Recovery Software?
- Easy to Use: It’s an easy to use partition recovery tool and you don’t require any prior product or technical knowledge before using it.
- Save Recovery Session: Facilitates an option called Save Recovery Session which avoids rescanning of drive
- Find: You can locate the required files from the recovered list of files by specifying their unique features like size, name, location, creation date and extension
- Preview: This option permits the user to view recovered files before storing them on particular destination
- Supported Storage devices: Data can be recovered from various storage devices like hard drives, floppy drives, flash memory cards, USB drives, and many others
- Trial version: Free demo version is provided to check the performance of the tool before purchasing it
- Compress to ZIP: To save disk space the recovered files can be compressed to ZIP archive
- 24*7 Assistance: In case of any queries, you can contact support team and avail round the clock technical assistance
Beneficiary tips to remember
- Maintain a copy of important files in an external storage device so that it can be restored after data loss
- Make use of reliable, trusted partitioning tools.
- When there is loss or deletion of partition, do not write data on the hard drive or create a new partition