Unfortunately, have you deleted important document files due to some reason? Then go through this page to know about document file recovery in simple steps.
Sometimes, while deleting some unwanted files, you may unfortunately delete important document files without any backup. There are various reasons for the deletion of Word documents. Some of the common ones are as below:
Accidental deletion: Sometimes, while erasing some unwanted Word files, you may mistakenly delete some important documents and empty the Recycle Bin resulting in data loss
Shift Deleting files: Certain times, you want files to bypass Recycle Bin so you might make use of Shift+ delete key combination to delete files. While doing so, if you mistakenly delete some important Word files then it leads to data loss
Not just this, there could be various other reasons that results in loss of document file. In such situation, you may wonder, is it possible to get back Word files? Yes! Nevertheless of any reason, you can restore deleted Word files with the help of Remo File Recovery tool.
Restore Word Files using Remo File Recovery tool:
Remo File Recovery software is designed to restore Word files in few clicks. The most notable feature of this tool is its user friendly interface which helps even novice users to recover deleted Word documents without any difficulty. Along with deleted Word file recovery, this tool is capable of restoring lost / corrupted documents from hard drives, flash memory cards, thumb drives, iPods, and so on. The advanced scanning algorithm of this tool scans the entire drive and helps in retrieving files easily.
Moreover, this application supports retrieval of files from file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFSX, HFS+, NTFS, NTFS5, and so on. Besides, you can even restore files from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions with the help of this utility. It also allows users to preview the recovered data prior to restoring it with the help of “Preview” option. Also, “Save Recovery Session” feature of this software prevents duplication of work, so that you can use this option to avoid re-scanning of the drive to recover folders.
Other scenarios that results in loss of Word files
- Emptying Recycle Bin without checking files in it
- Interruptions that occurs while moving Word files from system to external storage device or vice versa leads to data loss
- Sometimes, you might format the drive comprising document files instead of other drive
- Improper usage of Cut and Paste method while moving files to other drives
- Improper closing of system while Word file is opened
- Third party applications like antivirus software may also delete files without prior warning
Tips to prevent loss of Word files:
- Maintain backup of important Word files so that you can restore it during unpredicted data loss instances
- Avoid using Shift Delete combination keys to delete files as it will bypass Recycle Bin
- Cross check files before emptying Recycle Bin folder
- Avoid interruptions while moving files from one storage drive to other
Why Remo File Recovery tool?
- Lets you to restore files that bypasses Windows Recycle Bin when they exceed in size compared to the Recycle Bin
- Assist in arranging the recovering files on the basis of file name, type, size and data of modification
- With Find option you can locate particular file from the recovered list
- The recovered data can be saved to any accessible storage device such as hard drives, CD/ DVD, flash memory cards, etc.
- To save disk space, the recovered files / folders can be compressed in a ZIP archive
- With File type view, you can view the restored data on the basis of file extension
- Data View provides the hierarchical view of files and folders similar to Windows explorer
- Supports Windows OS such as Windows 10, windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and so on