Computer defragmentation is one of the major factors that keep growing in today’s tech world. Computer defragmentation is the two words that increase the life span of computer storage drives and performance throughput. On turning the historical pages defragmentation process is traced in the Dos operating system itself when owned by IBM technologies. At that time none of the operating system is bound with defragmentation option. So many small companies started investing in the defragmentation field. Later after the acquisition of Dos operating system by Microsoft Corporation has a huge impact and turning point in the computer defragmentation history. Microsoft Corporation understood the need for computer defragmentation and designed the operating systems based on that.
In recent the need for computer defragmentation stakes has increased a lot. Here is some of the importance.
- To increase the speed of file operations
- To increase the computer performance
- To decrease the boot time
These are just trailers and the real picture has lot of useful stuffs for the users. Now a question will arise in your mind asking that How to defragment a computer? And which is the best way? As we, all know that defragmentation is the process of collection of dislocated data from the memory and ordering them sequentially. Doing this process manually may generate lot of troubles so it is better to leave the job to defragmentation software. One of the finest software that is capable of defragmenting the hard drives as well as the registries and the so-called software is Remo MORE. This ultimate has many good things stuffed with which are provided below.
Remo MORE defragmentation software comes as free software to facilitate the user in a mean way. The algorithm used in this software is unique and owes a high-level potentiality, which makes the software to work on widely used operating systems like Windows and Mac. This software provides a powerful strategy to defrag drives and the registries used in that PC as well. The easy to use GUI teaches all the things that makes even a naïve user to an expert in this application. Just few mouse clicks is well enough to defrag the entire computer This Remo MORE software inevitably supports a wide range of files systems such as NTFS, FAT, HFS+, HFSX etc. These are only a few golden grains from the paddy field which is more enough to test the whole. However, some naïve users require a fully fledged detailed description of the workings before getting their hands in the software.
Bureaucratic steps required to defrag the computer:
- Get the software and install the software from the link provided here
- After successful installation hit the “Manage” option on the main screen
- In the next window choose “Drive Defrag” option
- In the next screen you can find “Analyze” button and press it
- On pressing this option in Remo MORE will scan for the hanging out data and collects them and group it in order. By doing this the turnaround time for the hard disk head and the scheduler is totally reduced.
- This can be initiated by two different options “Quick Defragmentation” and “Deep Defragmentation”. The user can choose based on his / her needs
- Once the computer defragmentation process is completed Remo MORE will pop a success message
Never try to interrupt a defragmentation process because it may corrupt the current working memory values resulting in data loss.